Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use This Application Format to Post Your Own Application Thread
In order to submit a private application you must create an account and register on VIIGaming.com.

Private applications will not be seen by the public.

Private applications will be visible and may be commented on and discussed privately by VII members with the rank of Raider and above.

Click here to fill out a private application

If you wish to be able to edit your posts or guarantee/prove your identity then you must first register.

Copy/paste the following example application into your own thread. These are visible and can be commented on by the public.

The subject title of your thread should follow this format: Character-Name Ilvl Spec Class
Highest-Progression

Example:

Dejablue 664 Guardian Druid 7/7H HM

Items with an asterisk (*) require an answer.

*Are you over the age of 18?:

Yes

What time zone are you in?:

EST

What is your preferred contact method info (email, Battle.net Tag, etc.)?:

Dejablue#1166

*Provide a link to your character's Armory profile:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Dejableu/advanced

*Do you use an authenticator on this account?:

Yes

*Give us a detailed description of your computer and Internet specifications. Explain any computer or Internet connection issues that may impede your ability to logon and play during our scheduled raid times:

Processor:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 GHz
Memory:
(8GB) 4 x Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory w/ Red LEDs
Hard Drive:
WD Caviar Black 1 TB, SATA 3 Gb/s, 32 MB Cache, 7200 RPM
Motherboard:
Gigabyte EP45T-UD3P
Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate
Video Card:
ATI Radeon HD 4890 Series 1GB/975 MHz
Monitor:
Asus VW246H 24" 1920x1080 60 Hz
Sound Card:
Native instruments Audio Kontrol 1
Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 3
Realtek High Definition Audio
Speakers:
Headset (AKG K240 Studio Headphones)
Mic:
$5 El Cheapo superglued to my monitor.
Keyboard:
Razer Nostromo
Mouse:
Razer Naga 2012
Mouse Surface:
Razer Sphex
Computer Case/Power Supply:
Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower/Antec TP-750 Blue Series 750 Watt Power Supply
Internet:
Time Warner 50 down 5 up ~50ms ping EST ~ 65ms ping PST

Provide links to Mr. Robot, Warcraft Logs or World of Logs parses or ACT files or screenshots that you have, if you have any:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/player/us/stormrage/dejableu

Provide a link to a screenshot of your current raid UI:

http://i.imgur.com/nf7K3HE.jpg

What Addons do you use?:

DejaView, BigWigs, Skada, WeakAuras, Clique

*Tell us about your raiding experience, including other games. What content did you clear? What guild(s) did you clear it with?:

Everything in Classic up to Battleguard Sartura with Lethal Synergy Dalvengyr, Patchwerk in Classic Naxx with server first guilds as a fill in. Everything up to Brutallus in BC with Prodigy Dalvengyr. Everything in Wrath and Cata with Forgot to Wipe Thunderlord/Alterac Mountains. Up thru Horridon in ToT during MoP with Fed Up Illidan

Do you have any leadership experience or other positions of responsibility in game or in real life?:

I have been the raid leader for 6 years for all raids from Wrath to WoD. GL of the guild I raided with for the last four years, starting with Cata.

*How did you hear about VII? Who referred you to VII. What Member of VII is your sponsor, if any:

I am the GL. I referred myself. Dejableu is my sponsor and will vouch for me.

*Tell us about your former guild(s) and why you want to raid with VII:

My former guild was immature and had cliques. While I was part of one of the leading cliques, I could see it was a hindrance on morale and progression. I want to raid with VII because every since I have found VII they have strived to include everyone, invest into everyone and

Tell us about yourself. Sell yourself as a person. What interests do you have and activities do you like to do outside of WoW? Why should VII consider you for membership?:

I like to keep to myself, although I can talk your ear off. I do my best to do what is right for the other players in my guild. I love playing the guitar and messing with CSS/JS design. VII should consider me for membership because I am the GL.

As a seasoned raider you will carry the burden of VII's resolve. You must come prepared knowing everything you can scout about each encounter. You must situate your being to endure scheduled uninterrupted time for upwards of four hour long stretches where quick, resilient recovery from incomplete attempts, on the fly brainstorming and the patience for good old fashioned head-meets-brick-wall persistence and resilience will garner VII's success. Tell us, what will be your greatest aptitude as a raider of VII? Elaborate on your selection:

Brainstorming and persistence of will. I love to brainstorm ideas for encounters. They are puzzles. Once a strategy is developed I like to execute it perfectly to asses its effectiveness before changing strategies. I have a great deal of patience with this but can also surmise when changes are needed, even if execution is not perfect.